Make your road trip a reality...book today
Our spacious and comfortable 4 berth motorhomes are great for a family or couples who enjoy some extra room.
The large U-shaped lounge at the rear seats everyone for meals and the generous kitchen is great for food preparation, saving you money.
Our 4 berth motorhomes have 1 double bed and 1 king bed which can be made up as 2 singles. A safety net on the upper bed ensures the young ones sleep securely.
Fully self-contained with shower and toilet, hot and cold running water, gas cooking facilities, range hood, fridge and microwave. They are also equipped with a central heating system to keep you warm in winter and there is plenty of storage space.
The large tinted windows provide great views and the cabin entry door is located on the correct side for NZ preventing passengers from stepping out into the traffic.
All motorhomes are fitted with seven seatbelts. There are tether points for child seats (please ask if this motorhome will suit your child’s safety seats best).
Our 4 berth motorhomes are regularly serviced and maintained as well as cleaned and sanitised between rentals. Air Purifiers are also used to ensure the environment inside is clean and healthy.
No special license is required to drive and they are easy to operate.
- Make & Model: Mitsubishi Fuso Canter
- Capacity: 4 people
- Seatbelts: Driver’s Cab 3 (2 full diagonal, 1 lap), Main Cabin 4 lap belts
- Engine Specifications: 3.9 litre Turbo Diesel
- Dimensions: Length 6.0m, Width 2.3m, Height 3.1m, Internal Height 1.97m
- Fuel: Diesel, 100 litre tank
- Fuel Consumption: Approx 10-12 litres per 100km. (*)
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Power Equipment: Power Steering & Power assisted brakes
- Air Conditioning in drivers cab: Yes
- Radio/USB/MP3 player: Yes
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V, suitable for charging devices
(*) This may vary due to the use of air-conditioning, temperature and terrain
- Bedding & Towels: Fresh, Clean Duvet, Sheet, Pillows, Blanket, Towels & Shower mat (Please supply your own bedding to get our great winter rates. These items are available on request)
- Kitchen: Tea towels, Dishcloth, Dish brush, cooking utensils, crockery, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, pots/pans, kettle, electric jug & toaster, coffee plunger, bowls, storage containers, chopping board, grater, salt & pepper, re-usable shopping bag
- General: Fire Extinguisher, Torch, First Aid Items, Maps & Information, Vehicle Handbook, Bucket, Pegs & Clothesline, Brush & Pan, Water Hose, Outdoor Chairs & table, Family Park 10% Discount Card, DVD’s
- Starter Kits: Toilet Paper, Soap, Tissues, Cleaning fluids, Rubbish bag, Bio Pak toilet treatment
- All motorhomes have a power adaptor (allows you to safely plug the vehicle into mains power if staying at your friends house)
- Single Beds (2) 1840mm x 760mm each OR
- Rear King Size Bed 2140mm x 1840mm
- Above Cab 2060mm x 1220mm
Take your own bedding and towels and save $25
- Bike Rack $50
- Baby/Child seats $25
- Baby Cot $25
- Stroller $20
- GPS $5 per day
- Interislander Ferry – please ask for a quote
Discounts are offered for 21+ days hire
For hires in and out of Whitianga
- Minimum hire period is 3 calendar days from February to November.
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days for December and January.
- Ask about our special 4pm pick up rate in Whitianga.
For hires in and out of Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga Airports
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days all year round
- STEP 1 You complete our booking enquiry form.
- STEP 2 We send you a quote, availability & booking instructions.
- STEP 3 When you receive the booking instructions you pay a $200 deposit.
Once your deposit is received the booking is considered live and the cancellation policy will come into effect (COVID19: if travel is affected again by COVID19 in NZ, fees will be waived). The balance of the rental is due at pick up.
The daily hire charge includes insurance cover of $16 per day. There is an excess of NZ$1500 for drivers over 25 years, (NZ$2000 for drivers aged 21 to 24 years). A credit card imprint is sufficient. We do not take any funds out of your account. See our terms & conditions.
The insurance excess also acts as your security bond. This will not be charged, providing the conditions of the motorhome return have been satisfied, i.e.: vehicle returned on agreed date, fully refuelled, waste tanks emptied and has not been damaged or involved in an accident. See our terms & conditions.