Make your road trip a reality...book today
Enjoy a road trip in a fully self-contained campervan, complete with shower, toilet and kitchen.
The comfortable dining area lets you take in the views out of the large tinted windows and then converts to a double bed which can accommodate a couple and a small child. This vehicle is fitted with three seatbelts and has hot & cold running water, gas cooking facilities, a fridge and central heating to keep you warm and cosy in winter.
Our 2 berth campervans are high top, wide body models that are regularly serviced and maintained as well as cleaned and sanitised between rentals. Air Purifiers are also used to ensure the environment inside is clean and healthy.
No special license is required to drive and they are easy to operate.
- Make & Model: Toyota Hiace
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 young child
- Seatbelts: Driver’s Cab 3 (2 full diagonal, 1 lap)
- Engine Specifications: 3.0 litre Turbo Diesel
- Dimensions: Length 5.5m, Width 1.9m, Height 2.5m, Internal Height 1.97m
- Fuel: Diesel, 74 litre tank
- Fuel Consumption: Approx 9-11 litres per 100km. (*)
- Transmission: Automatic
- Air Conditioning in drivers cab: Yes
- Stereo: Multimedia, Bluetooth, USB, Radio
- Reversing Camera & GPS: Yes
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V, suitable for charging devices
(*) This may vary due to the use of air-conditioning, temperature and terrain
- Bedding & Towels: Fresh, Clean Duvet, Sheet, Pillows, Blanket, Towels & Shower mat (Please supply your own bedding to get our great winter rate. These items are available on request)
- Kitchen: Tea towels, Dishcloth, Dish brush, cooking utensils, crockery, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, pots/pans, kettle, toasting rack, coffee plunger, bowls, storage containers, chopping board, grater, salt & pepper, re-usable shopping bag
- General: Fire Extinguisher, Torch, First Aid Items, Maps & Information, Vehicle Handbook, Bucket, Pegs & Clothesline, Brush & Pan, Water Hose, Outdoor Chairs & table, Family Park 10% Discount Card, Portable DVD player, DVD’s
- Starter Kits: Toilet Paper, Soap, Tissues, Cleaning fluids, Rubbish bag, Bio Pak toilet treatment
- All campervans have a power adaptor (allows you to safely plug the vehicle into mains power if staying at your friends house)
- Single Beds (2) 640mm x 1850mm and 640mm x 1750mm OR
- Double Bed 1730mm x 1850mm
Take your own bedding and towels and save $25
- Bike Rack $50
- Baby/Child seats $25
- Baby Cot $25
- Stroller $20
- Interislander Ferry – please ask for a quote
Discounts are offered for 21+days hire
For hires in and out of Whitianga
- Minimum hire period is 3 calendar days from February to November.
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days for December and January.
- Ask about our special 4pm pick up rate in Whitianga.
For hires in and out of Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga Airports
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days all year round.
The daily hire charge includes insurance cover of $16 per day. There is an excess of NZ$1500 for drivers over 25 years, (NZ$2000 for drivers aged 21 to 24 years). A credit card imprint is sufficient. We do not take any funds out of your account. See our terms & conditions.
The insurance excess also acts as your security bond. This will not be charged, providing the conditions of the motorhome return have been satisfied, i.e.: vehicle returned on agreed date, fully refuelled, waste tanks emptied and has not been damaged or involved in an accident. See our terms & conditions.
- STEP 1 You complete our booking enquiry form.
- STEP 2 We send you a quote, availability & booking instructions.
- STEP 3 When you receive the booking instructions you pay a $200 deposit.
Once your deposit is received the booking is considered live and the cancellation policy will come into effect (COVID19: if travel is affected again by COVID19 in NZ, fees will be waived). The balance of the rental is due at pick up.