Coastal Campers 2 Berth Campervans
Coastal Campers 2 berth campervans provide living & sleeping space for 2 adults and a young child.
Grab our Winter Free Days Special…hire for 7 days and only pay for 5! (valid to 30 September)
Whitianga $575 (please supply your own bedding)
Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga Airports $700 (includes delivery, please supply your own bedding)
Enjoy a road trip in a high-top, wide-body fully self-contained campervan, complete with shower, toilet and kitchen.
The large double bed is perfect for a couple and a small child and there is plenty of storage space. The comfortable dining area lets you take in the views out of the large tinted windows. This vehicle is fitted with three seatbelts and has hot & cold running water, gas cooking facilities, a fridge and central heating to keep you warm and cosy in winter.
Our modern 2 berth motorhomes are regularly serviced and maintained as well as cleaned & sanitised between rentals. Air Purifiers are also used. No special license is required to drive and they are easy to operate.
- Make & Model: Toyota Hiace
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 young child
- Seatbelts: Driver’s Cab 3 (2 full diagonal, 1 lap)
- Engine Specifications: 3.0 litre Turbo Diesel
- Dimensions: Length 5.5m, Width 1.9m, Height 2.5m, Internal Height 1.97m
- Fuel: Diesel, 74 litre tank
- Fuel Consumption: Approx 9-11 litres per 100km. (*)
- Transmission: Automatic
- Air Conditioning in drivers cab: Yes
- Stereo: Multimedia, Bluetooth, USB, Radio
- Reversing Camera & GPS: Yes
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V, suitable for charging devices
(*) This may vary due to the use of air-conditioning, temperature and terrain
- Refrigerator: 60lt 2 way operation with small freezer
- Gas Cooker: 2 burner gas hob & grill
- Microwave (available on request only)
- Bathroom Facilities: Shower, hand basin, flush toilet
- Fresh Water Tank: 65 litres
- Grey Water Tank: 65 litres
- Hot Water: LPG
- Heating: LPG or Electric fan heater
- Storage: Ample cupboard space and storage
- Flooring: Vinyl
- DVD Player: Yes
- Rear Stereo: CD, USB, MP3
- Solar Power: Yes
- USB ports: Yes
Rates are in NZ Dollars per calendar day (not 24 hour days) They include: Insurance, GST (government tax), Unlimited kilometres, Road User Diesel Tax, Vehicle Equipment, Free AA 24 hour roadside breakdown assistance, Outdoor Chairs & table, Maps & Information.
For hires in and out of Whitianga:
- Minimum hire period is 3 calendar days from February to November.
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days for December and January.
- Ask about our special 4pm pick up rate in Whitianga.
For hires in and out of Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga:
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days all year round.
- Discounts are offered for 21+ days hire off the base rate.
- STEP 1 You complete our online quote & availability enquiry form.
- STEP 2 We send you a quote, availability & booking instructions.
- STEP 3 You complete the online booking form & pay a deposit.
Once this is received the booking is considered live and the cancellation policy will come into effect (COVID19: if travel is affected again by COVID19 in NZ, fees will be waived). The balance of the rental is due prior to pick up.
- Single Beds (2) 640mm x 1850mm and 640mm x 1750mm OR
- Double Bed 1730mm x 1850mm
- Bedding & Towels: Fresh, Clean Duvet, Sheet, Pillows, Blanket, Towels & Shower mat (Please supply your own bedding to get our great winter rate. These items are available on request)
- Kitchen: Tea towels, Dishcloth, Dish brush, cooking utensils, crockery, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, pots/pans, kettle, toasting rack, coffee plunger, bowls, storage containers, chopping board, grater, salt & pepper, re-useable shopping bag
- General: Fire Extinguisher, Torch, First Aid Items, Maps & Information, Vehicle Handbook, Bucket, Pegs & Clothesline, Brush & Pan, Water Hose, Outdoor Chairs & table, Family Park 10% Discount Card, Portable DVD player, DVD’s
Starter Kits: Toilet Paper, Soap, Tissues, Cleaning fluids, Rubbish bag, Bio Pak toilet treatment
Other Equipment: Power Adaptor (allows you to safely plug the vehicle into mains power if staying at your friends house)
- Bike Rack $50
- Baby/Child seats $25
- Baby Cot $25
- Stroller $20
- Interislander Ferry – please ask for a quote
The daily hire charge includes insurance cover of $16 per day. There is an excess of NZ$1500 for drivers over 25 years, (NZ$2000 for drivers aged 21 to 24 years). A credit card imprint is sufficient. We do not take any funds out of your account. See our terms & conditions.
The insurance excess also acts as your security bond. This will not be charged, providing the conditions of the motorhome return have been satisfied, i.e.: vehicle returned on agreed date, fully refuelled, waste tanks emptied and has not been damaged or involved in an accident. See our terms & conditions.