Coastal Campers 6 Berth Motorhomes
Coastal Campers 6 Berth Motorhomes provide comfortable living & sleeping space for a family or up to 6 people.
Our spacious and beautifully appointed 6 berth Motorhomes also provide you with extra comforts as you travel. With contemporary interiors and clever storage designs, the 6 berth features 1 king size bed and 2 double beds: one is located above the cab and one is situated in the centre behind the driver’s seat. The king size bed at the rear of the motorhome can also be made into 2 single beds. A safety net on the upper bed ensures the younger ones sleep securely. This fully self-contained motorhome has a shower and toilet, hot & cold running water, gas cooking facilities including range hood, fridge and microwave. It is also equipped with a central heating system to keep you warm in winter and there is plenty of storage space.
There’s room for everyone to sit comfortably in the rear lounge area and watch their favourite movie on the DVD player. The large tinted windows provide great views and the vehicles are fitted with seven seatbelts. There are tether points for child seats. We have two different models available and both have different seatbelt configurations. Ask us which one will suit your child’s safety seats best.
Our modern 6 berth motorhomes are regularly serviced and maintained as well as cleaned & sanitised between rentals. No special license is required to drive and they are easy to operate.
- Make & Model: Mitsubishi Fuso Canter
- Capacity: 6 people
- Seatbelts Model 1: Driver’s Cab 3 (2 full diagonal, 1 lap), Main Cabin 2 full diagonal belts and 2 lap belts
- Seatbelts Model 2: Driver’s Cab 3 (2 full diagonal, 1 lap), Main Cabin 4 lap belts
- Engine Specifications: 3.9 litre Turbo Diesel
- Dimensions: Length 6.5m, Width 2.4m, Height 3.2m, Internal Height 2.0m
- Fuel: Diesel, 100 litre tank
- Fuel Consumption: Approx 10-12 litres per 100km. (*)
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Power Equipment: Power Steering & Power assisted brakes
- Radio/USB/MP3: yes
- Air Conditioning: Drivers Cab only
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V /suitable for charging devices
(*) This may vary due to the use of air-conditioning, temperature and terrain
- Refrigerator: 12V or 3 way operation with small freezer
- Gas Cooker: 4 burner gas hob & grill (oven in some models)
- Microwave & Range hood
- Bathroom Facilities: Shower, hand basin, flush toilet, extractor fan
- Fresh Water Tank: 90 litres.
- Grey Water Tank: 90 litres
- Hot Water: LPG or Electric
- Heating: Diesel/LPG or Electric fan heater
- Storage: Ample cupboard space and storage, internally & externally
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Internal Access: Yes
- DVD Player : Yes
- Security Safe : Yes
- Safety Net for Upper Bed : Yes
- Insect Screens : Yes, on most windows
Rates are in NZ Dollars per calendar day (not 24 hour days) They include: Insurance, GST (government tax), Unlimited kilometres, Road User Diesel Tax, Vehicle Equipment, Free AA 24 hour roadside breakdown assistance, Outdoor Chairs & table, Maps & Information.
For hires in and out of Whitianga:
- Minimum hire period is 3 calendar days from February to November.
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days for December and January.
- Ask about our special 4pm pick up rate in Whitianga.
For hires in and out of Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga:
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days all year round.
- Discounts are offered for 21+ days hire off the base rate.
- STEP 1 You complete our online quote & availability enquiry form.
- STEP 2 We send you a quote, availability & booking instructions.
- STEP 3 You complete the online booking form & pay a deposit.
Once this is received the booking is considered live and the cancellation policy will come into effect. The balance of the rental is due at pick up.
The daily hire charge includes insurance cover of $16 per day. There is an excess of NZ$1500 for drivers over 25 years, (NZ$2000 for drivers aged 21 to 24 years). A credit card imprint is sufficient. We do not take any funds out of your account. See our terms & conditions.
The insurance excess also acts as your security bond. This will not be charged, providing the conditions of the motorhome return have been satisfied, i.e.: vehicle returned on agreed date, fully refuelled, waste tanks emptied and has not been damaged or involved in an accident. See our terms & conditions.
- Single Beds (2) 1850mm x 770mm each OR
- Rear King Size Bed 2150mm x 1850mm
- Middle Double Bed 1850mm x 1300mm
- Above Cab 2100mm x 1220mm
- Bedding & Towels: Fresh, Clean Duvet, Sheet, Pillows, Blanket, Towels and Shower mat
- Kitchen: Tea towels, Dishcloth, Dish brush, cooking utensils, crockery, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, pots/pans, kettle, electric jug & toaster, coffee plunger, bowls, storage containers, chopping board, grater, salt & pepper, re-useable shopping bag
- General: Fire Extinguisher, Torch, First Aid Kit, Maps & Information, Vehicle Handbook, Bucket, Pegs & Clothesline, Brush & Pan, Water Hose, Outdoor Chairs & table, Family Park 10% Discount Card, DVD’s
Starter Kits: Toilet Paper, Soap, Tissues, Cleaning fluids, Rubbish bag, Bio Pak toilet treatment
Other Equipment: Power Adaptor (allows you to safely plug the vehicle into mains power if staying at your friends house)
- Bike Rack $50
- Baby/Child seats $25
- Baby Cot $25
- Stroller $20
- GPS $5 per day
- Interislander Ferry – please ask for a quote