Coastal Campers 4 Berth Motorhomes
Coastal Campers 4 berth motorhomes provide superb living and sleeping space for a couple or family of 4.
Grab our Winter Free Days Special…hire for 7 days and only pay for 5! (valid to 30 September)
Whitianga $750 (please supply your own bedding)
Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga Airports $875 (includes delivery, please supply your own bedding)
Our spacious and beautifully appointed 4 berth Motorhomes also provide you
with extra comforts as you travel. With contemporary interiors and clever storage designs, the 4 berth features a double bed above the cab and a king size bed at the rear of the motorhome which can also be made into 2 single beds. A safety net on the upper bed ensures young ones sleep securely. This fully self-contained motorhome has a shower and toilet, hot & cold running water, gas cooking facilities, range hood, fridge and microwave. It is also equipped with a central heating system to keep you warm in winter and there is plenty of storage space.
The rear lounge area provides comfortable seating around the dining table for all to view the DVD player. The large tinted windows provide great views and the vehicles are fitted with seven seatbelts. There are tether points for child seats. (Please ask if this motorhome will suit your child’s safety seats best).
Our modern 4 berth motorhomes are regularly serviced and maintained as well as cleaned & sanitised between rentals. Air Purifiers are also used. No special license is required to drive and they are easy to operate.
- Make & Model: Mitsubishi Fuso Canter
- Capacity: 4 people
- Seatbelts: Driver’s Cab 3 (2 full diagonal, 1 lap), Main Cabin 4 lap belts
- Engine Specifications: 3.9 litre Turbo Diesel
- Dimensions: Length 6.0m, Width 2.3m, Height 3.1m, Internal Height 1.97m
- Fuel: Diesel, 100 litre tank
- Fuel Consumption: Approx 10-12 litres per 100km. (*)
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Power Equipment: Power Steering & Power assisted brakes
- Air Conditioning in drivers cab: Yes
- Radio/USB/MP3 player: Yes
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V, suitable for charging devices
(*) This may vary due to the use of air-conditioning, temperature and terrain
- Refrigerator: 3 way operation with small freezer
- Gas Cooker: 4 burner gas hob & grill
- Microwave & Rangehood
- Bathroom Facilities: Shower, hand basin, flush toilet, extractor fan
- Fresh Water Tank: 90 litres
- Grey Water Tank: 90 litres
- Hot Water: LPG or Electric
- Heating: Diesel or Electric fan heater
- Storage: Ample cupboard space and storage, internally & externally
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Internal Through Access: Yes
- DVD Player: Yes
- Security Safe: Yes
- Safety net for upper bed: Yes
- Insect Screens: Yes, on most windows
Rates are in NZ Dollars per calendar day (not 24 hour days) They include: Insurance, GST (government tax), Unlimited kilometres, Road User Diesel Tax, Vehicle Equipment, Free AA 24 hour roadside breakdown assistance, Outdoor Chairs & table, Maps & Information.
For hires in and out of Whitianga:
- Minimum hire period is 3 calendar days from February to November.
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days for December and January.
- Ask about our special 4pm pick up rate in Whitianga.
For hires in and out of Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga:
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days all year round.
- Discounts are offered for 21+ days hire off the base rate.
- STEP 1 You complete our online quote & availability enquiry form.
- STEP 2 We send you a quote, availability & booking instructions.
- STEP 3 You complete the online booking form & pay a deposit.
Once this is received the booking is considered live and the cancellation policy will come into effect (COVID19: if travel is affected again by COVID19 in NZ, fees will be waived). The balance of the rental is due prior to pick up.
- Single Beds (2) 1840mm x 760mm each OR
- Rear King Size Bed 2140mm x 1840mm
- Above Cab 2060mm x 1220mm
- Bedding & Towels: Fresh, Clean Duvet, Sheet, Pillows, Blanket, Towels & Shower mat (Please supply your own bedding to get our great winter rates. These items are availalble on request)
- Kitchen: Tea towels, Dishcloth, Dish brush, cooking utensils, crockery, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, pots/pans, kettle, electric jug & toaster, coffee plunger, bowls, storage containers, chopping board, grater, salt & pepper, re-useable shopping bag
- General: Fire Extinguisher, Torch, First Aid Items, Maps & Information, Vehicle Handbook, Bucket, Pegs & Clothesline, Brush & Pan, Water Hose, Outdoor Chairs & table, Family Park 10% Discount Card, DVD’s
Starter Kits: Toilet Paper, Soap, Tissues, Cleaning fluids, Rubbish bag, Bio Pak toilet treatment
Other Equipment: Power Adaptor (allows you to safely plug the vehicle into mains power if staying at your friends house)
- Bike Rack $50
- Baby/Child seats $25
- Baby Cot $25
- Stroller $20
- GPS $5 per day
- Interislander Ferry – please ask for a quote
The daily hire charge includes insurance cover of $16 per day. There is an excess of NZ$1500 for drivers over 25 years, (NZ$2000 for drivers aged 21 to 24 years). A credit card imprint is sufficient. We do not take any funds out of your account. See our terms & conditions.
The insurance excess also acts as your security bond. This will not be charged, providing the conditions of the motorhome return have been satisfied, i.e.: vehicle returned on agreed date, fully refuelled, waste tanks emptied and has not been damaged or involved in an accident. See our terms & conditions.