Coastal Campers 2 Berth Campervan
Coastal Campers 2 Berth Campervans provide superb living and sleeping space for a couple or 2 friends.
Travel in comfort in our beautifully appointed LDV Freestyler self-contained campervans. With contemporary interiors and clever storage designs, the 2 berth features a queen bed which can also be made into 2 single beds. This fully self-contained campervan has a shower and toilet, hot & cold running water, gas cooking facilities and fridge. The rear lounge area provides comfortable seating around the dining table for all to view the DVD player and the large tinted windows let the great views in. Our 2 berth campervans have two seatbelts and walk through access from the front cab. They are regularly serviced and maintained as well as cleaned & sanitised between rentals.
No special license is required to drive and they are easy to operate.
- Make & Model: LDV Freestyler
- Capacity: 2 people
- Seatbelts: Driver’s Cab 2 full diagonal
- Dimensions: Length 5.7m, Width 2.0m, Height 2.6m, Internal Height 1.95m
- Engine Specifications: 2.5 litre Diesel
- Fuel: Diesel, 100 litre tank
- Fuel Consumption: Approx 9-11 litres per 100km. (*)
- Transmission: 6 speed auto
- Power Equipment: Power Steering & Power assisted brakes
- Radio/USB/MP3 player: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Drivers Cab only
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V /suitable for charging up devices
(*) This may vary due to the use of air-conditioning, temperature and terrain
- Refrigerator: 12V with small freezer
- Gas Cooker: 2 burner gas hob
- Bathroom Facilities: Shower, flush toilet
- Fresh Water Tank: 100 litres
- Grey Water Tank: 100 litres
- Hot Water: LPG or Electric
- Heating: Electric fan heater
- Storage: Ample cupboard space and storage
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Internal Walk Through Access: Yes
- DVD Player : Yes
- Insect Screens: Yes
- Entertainment: Twin USB ports
Rates are in NZ Dollars per calendar day (not 24 hour days) They include: Insurance, GST (government tax), Unlimited kilometres, Road User Diesel Tax, Vehicle Equipment, Free AA 24 hour roadside breakdown assistance, Outdoor Chairs & table, Maps & Information.
For hires in and out of Whitianga:
- Minimum hire period is 3 calendar days from February to November.
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days for December and January.
- Ask about our special 4pm pick up rate in Whitianga.
For hires in and out of Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga:
- Minimum hire period is 7 calendar days all year round.
- Discounts are offered for 21+ days hire off the base rate.
- STEP 1 You complete our online quote & availability enquiry form.
- STEP 2 We send you a quote, availability & booking instructions.
- STEP 3 You complete the online booking form & pay a deposit.
Once this is received the booking is considered live and the cancellation policy will come into effect. The balance of the rental is due at pick up.
- Single Beds (2) 1800mm x 600mm each OR
- Rear Queen Bed 1800mm x 1800mm
Bedding & Towels: Fresh, Clean Duvet, Sheet, Pillows, Blanket, Towels and Shower mat
Kitchen: Tea towels, Dishcloth, Dish brush, Cooking utensils, crockery, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, pots/pans, kettle, hob top toaster, coffee plunger, bowls, storage containers, chopping board, grater, salt & pepper, re-useable shopping bag
General: Fire Extinguisher, Torch, First Aid Kit (*), Maps & Information, Vehicle Handbook, Bucket, Pegs & Clothesline, Brush & Pan, Water Hose, Outdoor Chairs & table, Family Park 10% Discount Card, DVD’s
(*) For health reasons, once seal is broken on kit, a $20 charge is incurred and the kit becomes your property
Starter Kits: Toilet Paper, Soap, Tissues, Disposable gloves, Cleaning fluids, Rubbish bag, Bio Pak toilet treatment
Power Adaptor (allows you to safely plug the vehicle into mains power if staying at your friend’s house)
- Surfcasting Fishing Kit $20
- GPS $5 per day
- Interislander Ferry – please ask for a quote
The daily hire charge includes insurance cover of $16 per day. There is an excess of NZ$1500 for drivers over 25 years, (NZ$2000 for drivers aged 21 to 24 years). A credit card imprint is sufficient. We do not take any funds out of your account. See our terms & conditions.
The insurance excess also acts as your security bond. This will not be charged, providing the conditions of the motorhome return have been satisfied, i.e.: vehicle returned on agreed date, fully refuelled, waste tanks emptied and has not been damaged or involved in an accident. See our terms & conditions.